- The interactions between universities and hospitals: Problems and possibilities
Universitas 21 Working Party on University-Healthcare Systems Interactions
Articles in Journals
- Blended learning in situated contexts: 3-year evaluation of an online peer review project
Bridges, Susan; Chang, Jeffrey Wen Wei; Chu, Chun Hung, Gardner Karen. European Journal of Dental Education, 2014; doi: 10.1111/eje.12082
- International peer review in undergraduate dentistry: enhancing reflective practice in an online community of practice
Gardner, Karen; Bridges, Susan; Walmsley, Damien. European Journal of Dental Education, 2012; doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2012.00743.x.
- E-health and the Universitas 21 organization: 1. Global e-health through synergy
Ho, Kendall; Sharman, Zena. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare, 2005; 11: 218-220
- E-health and the Universitas 21 organization: 2. Telemedicine and underserved populations
Wootton, Richard; Jebamani, Laurel; Dow, Shannon. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare, 2005; 11: 221-224
- E-health and the Universitas 21 organization: 3. Global policy
Scott, Richard; Lee, Anna. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare, 2005; 11: 225-229
- E-health and the Universitas 21 organization: 4. Professional portability
Goldberg, Michael; Zharman, Zena; Bell, Brandi; Ho, Kendall, Patil, Niv. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare, 2005; 11: 230-233
Global Learning Partnership
- A review of the literature to inform the development of a new model of global placement: the Global Learning Partnership
Lees, Jessica; Webb, Gillian. Physical Therapy Reviews, 2017
- Health professional workforce education in the Asia Pacific
Lees, Jessica; Webb, Gillian; Coulston, Frances, Smart, Aidan; Remedios, Louisa. Journal of Public Health Research, 2016, Vol 5, No 1.
Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Clinical Education and Practice Placements in the Allied Health Professions: An International Perspective
Rodger, Sylvia; Webb, Gillian; Devitt, Lorraine; Gilbert, John; Wrightson, Pat; McMeeken, Joan . Journal of Allied Health, 2008; Volume 37, Number 1, 53-62(10)
- Implementing a Virtual Exchange Project for students nurses in Queensland and Nottingham
Todhunter, Fern; Hallawell, Bob; Pittaway, Debbie. Nurse Education in Practice; 2012.
- Promoting Cultural Awareness in Health Care students with the use of virtual mobility, communication technologies and authentic case studies
Chambers, Derek; Wharrad, Heather; Todhunter, Fern; Chambers, Karen; Nencini, D.; McGarry, J. ICERI2011 Proceedings; 2011
- An International Perspective on Pharmacy Student Selection Policies and Processes
Shaw, John; Kennedy, Julia; Jensen, Maree; Sheridan, Janie. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education; 2015 Oct 25; 79(8): 115.
Social Media in Health Education
- Advancing social media in medical education
Davis, Wendy; Ho, Kendall; Last, Jason. Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ) May 19, 2015 vol. 187 no. 8 549-550.
- Social Media in Health Science Education: An International Survey
O'Sullivan, Elizabeth; Cutt,s Emily; Kavikondala, Sushma; Salcedo, Alejandra; D'Souza, Karan; Hernandez-Torre, Martin; Anderson, Claire; Tiwari, Agnes; Ho, Kendall; Last, Jason. JMIR Medical Education; 2017.
- An evaluation of a harm reduction Summer School for undergraduate health professional students
Sheridan, Janie; Adams, Peter; Bullen, Chris; Newcombe, David. Drugs: Education, Prevention and Policy; 2017.